Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hoping for pictures soon...

I know, I know, I'm terrible at keeping up with this blog! I've been out of town and then trying to play catch up ever since...My sweet husband took me to NY for my 30th (yikes) bday (hopefully more pics to come--we've been having issues with our camera). That was a really fun trip--we saw a couple shows and shopped in good ol'Chinatown. My AWESOME mom took ALL THREE of our kids for like 4 1/2 days--thanks Mom--Happy Birthday to me! I'm sooooo grateful to have such wonderful grandparents for my kids--I could call any one of them and ask them to watch the kids or help and they would come running! We're so lucky!

I just posted a few pics that I COULD get from my camera...


Well, this was the closest thing we got to a decent Christmas pjs picture-hard to get dogs and babies to cooperate!



Little Owen is cruising around, holding onto furniture, people, animals as he walks...my little boy is almost 1 (sob,sob)!

2 comments:

Forsythe said...

Owen is getting so big! Such a cutie with that mohawk. Such a darling family!

heather said...

Happy 30th Birthday!! How was NY? Can't wait for the pictures to be posted!