Sunday, February 10, 2008

Avery's Portrait Day

Ok, there is a wonderful tradition in my husband, Marcus' family, to do a formal portrait of each child at the same age. We do our kids' portraits just before they turn 4. So last week, it was Avery's turn in the spotlight,and she just ATE it up! She looked so sweet with her hair all curled (thanks Aunt Coco) and her pretty pink dress. Also, thanks to my sister Coco for watching little Owen while I helped Avery! And to top off the day, Mom even took Avery to her favorite place-McDonalds-for lunch!Here are a few snapshots I took outside the studio...

Our little babygirl, Avery (almost 4-not a baby anymore)...such a beautiful little face.

"Oh, please (posing with a cheesy smile), no pictures!"

5 comments:

Jules said...

Wow. She is beautiful.

Forsythe said...

so cute! I can't wait to see the real thing. That dress is darling. What a fun day. I still have the dress saved from my portrait. Make sure you keep it!

queenieweenie said...

Cutest dress. She is gorgeous!

Marcie said...

Avery is so beautiful and sweet. I'm so glad she remembers us as her nursery leaders!

Sheree said...

I love that dress! She is absolutely so beautiful!