Monday, January 25, 2010

Rewind to...Christmas!

So, here's a clue about how BEHIND I am on this blog...Here's some Christmas pics from THREE months ago.

This picture really captures how I felt after all the holiday FUN was over...we seemed to be going, going, going. And I don't really even have many pictures to show for it...

Avery fell asleep after staying up late at Grandma's

Scary Mommy (with less than 4 hrs. sleep and without her make-up) holding my little man D on Christmas morn.
This kid was sooo in love with his "fwain" table, and all the "fwain fwacks". I could only get this cheesy fake smile out of him...my kids are so "over" taking pictures!

The kids were so excited to have their Daddy home more during the holidays--they miss him a lot when he goes out of town. Marcus got the girl's portraits framed for me! I love the frames he picked--great job, hun!
We were lucky to have Papa Paul spend the night with us Christmas Eve. That night we went to our favorite restaurant, PF Changs with our good friends the Taotafas. And after opening gifts, we headed over to the "other Weenig's" for our annual Christmas brunch--always such a yummy meal courtesy of my sweet sis-in-law Allison! (I need to get some pics from her)
This was my favorite present this year! Our little "Mr. Bvrew" (this is how Owen says his name) is so YUMMY!
My sister, Aunt Jen, took me and the kids to see Disney On Ice! The kids had a great time--they loved the fairies the best--and Owen got a cool hat!
THANKS Jen!
We had a super fun, busy holiday season, filled with caroling, Twelve Days of Christmas (the girls loved sneaking goodies up to the porch), and visiting family. It's taken me 3 months to get over all the craziness and finally post this! But I do love all the fun and great things Christmas means brings to our family.

1 comment:

Forsythe said...

I love how the girls photos turned out. It makes me excited to continue the tradition with my boys!