Sunday, September 27, 2009

Finally some Thornton cousins!

These are all the boy cousins on the Thornton side of the family...
Owen 2 1/2, Carter (Coco's) 4 months, Ellis (Melissa's) 6 weeks, Drew (mine) 10 days
Don't they look excited to be hanging out on the bed together taking pictures? Owen was like, "SERIOUSLY?! I have no pants on and these guys are screamin' their heads off..."


My parents FINALLY have some more grandkids! For the last 7 1/2 years they have had only one family of grandkids to spoil, but this summer 3 new baby boys came into the picture, starting with Nichole and Daniel's sweet little Carter, then followed by Melissa and Blake's adorable little Ellis, and trailing behind was our own little peanut, Drew! It's been so FUN to see each of them in different stages, see how they change, who they look like, and getting to see my sisters as mothers!


Babysitters Madie and Avery were pretty "fried" after so many pictures and the two littlest babies "protesting" the whole time!

Little Drew sleeping peacefully, 3 weeks old

Taking a bath in Mommy's sink, 4 weeks old...

"Aw Mom, no more naked pictures!"

We love our little peanut head!

4 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Babies, Babies EVERYWHERE!

They are all so cute. I love little boys-even stinky ones.

Thanks for letting me get my loves in every Sunday ;)

Forsythe said...

Owen is such a cutie! I love the photo of the frazzled girls holding the babies. They look how I feel at the end of every day!

Tamara said...

I love the picture of the girls! I can See Annelise and Courtney in them saying "Why are we the ones that always have to babysit??"

The Tubaugh's said...

Oh, Tammie...everytime I look at your precious family, it makes me want to have another baby. Then I look at my monsters running around the house, and have to shut my laptop:).