Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to me!

My sweet husband got me the best Mother's day present.  A new 24 " iMac computer!  Don't really have a clue how to use it yet, but I'm really excited about it!  AND he got our family a new camera/camcorder.  I just need to figure out which cord I use to connect it to my new computer so I can update our blog (I know it's been so boring seeing the same ol' pics).  Our other camera broke a while back and I guess I just put blogging on the back burner for a while!  So... more to come soon.  And thank you, thank you, Marcus!  I love my presents!

7 comments:

Jyl... said...

It takes a while to get used to the Mac. I have one too, and sometimes I still want to throw it away!! But I'm really learning to love it. Enjoy, and what a nice hubby you have

queenieweenie said...

YEA Marcus....what a stud you are this Mother's Day. So glad you'll be able to blog more :)

Forsythe said...

That is awesome, I loved my mac when I was a teacher. You will learn to love it too. What a great mothers day gift. I got a play station 2, I will admit I do like dance dance revolution!

CHILI said...

You will love it. It is all I ever use and actually think it is easier than a pc. Besides that I am excited to see more pics, and blog entries. It was so good to see you, and even though it has been 4 years and I haven't come to see you it is coming really soon I feel it. Whittney

shayla said...

That's awesome! NICE Mother's Day--way to go, Marcus! But is it also for him...a little??

Tracie said...

Tam,

Finally a mother's day celebrated as it should be! What a great guy you have. And what a sweet present.

As always, your family is BEAUTIFUL!

queenieweenie said...

check out my blog and vote for Matt!!!!