Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas pics

I'm so LAME! I'm still figuring out this whole blog thing--I did it in the wrong order! So here are some Christmas pics and then don't forget to read on...
"I love the new box I got for Christmas!"






Owen getting tickled by Daddy! He's such a HAPPY little guy.

We're so lucky to have this little love in our family!






Check out Martha Stewart's newest apprentices!

These cute little outfits are from grandma.

They came with real little baking pans and utensils!





Avery is too cute in her new boots! What a babe..





Howdy Miss Madie! (a gift from Papa- to go with her pink boots)




My little man shootin' hoops--he LOVES balls, and THROWING things!







Squishy little Owen just kickin' back...next to Mommy's 4 lbs. of M&Ms!







Avery--she KNOWS she rocks!







the girls...so excited to start their own girly band!







All the kids piling on dad (who's sooo excited to be awake!)

3 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Looks like the PERFECT Christmas. I love those sweet faces! Aunt Allison loves you guys! I'm excited to start our "fast Sunday" tradition next week. I'm already planning the menu!

Sheree said...

Your kids are all so cute! They look so much alike. I still want to call your oldest girl "Boo." Looks like a fun Christmas--love those pink cowgirl boots!

heather said...

How fun to find you guys! Are you guys still nearby or did you finally make the move? Your girls are getting so big and are simply adorable. And I had not seen pictures of Owen yet. He is a handsome one!