Friday, December 7, 2007

Cheerios are my friend

So, my poor third child...his mommy likes to put him in the highchair when she needs him to stay put (I can't keep him out of the dog food--Marcus says, "he wouldn't eat it if he didn't like it") Somedays that means WAY too many snacks! But I guess by the look on his face, he doesn't mind that so much...Am I a bad mommy, using cheerios and bananas for entertainment?? (oh, and cookies twice now, too) He's such a sweet LOVE of a baby (just so much busier than the girls ever were)--we're so blessed to have this sweet little man who makes us all laugh with his grunting and growling.











Do ya think he wants to get out?

6 comments:

Forsythe said...

I totally do that too with Blake. I buy those Gerb puffs and he loves them and they do not make a mess. Dobn't feel like a bad mom we all need a little time to get things done. He is so cute and getting more hair!

Carrie said...

Owen is such a cutie...I can't believe how big he is getting. I love the teeth! Oh, I haven't told you yet, but I love the new hair do. It is really making me want to chop mine!

shayla said...

Owen is a yummy boy! High chairs are great! You're being a good mom keeping him out of trouble and harm's way! Keep pounding on the cheerios--fatter is cuter!....when it turns to oreos and dr. pepper then I'll be concerned!

queenieweenie said...

I say give him MORE cookies! Owen, next to my boys you are the squishiest, yummiest, loviest baby boy in the WHOLE WORLD!

queenieweenie said...

New post Tammi! What, are you sick or something? Get better girl.

Tamara said...

Cute picture of Joey!!! I am assuming that she is a good dog for you?? I think we are going to do puppies one more time. I am probably crazy but It was actually fun!! Love, Joey's Grandma!!