Monday, July 5, 2010

Spring Break in Utah

I've given up trying to stay current on my blog. So now I am just recapping our Spring Break in Utah...
We got to see ALL of my cousins on the Woffinden (my mom's fam) side!
Everyone was up for my baby cousin, Brett's (aka Bertie) wedding to Tara.
I love all my cousins--we always have a good time hanging out.

My kids got to see real snow (as opposed to the extreme hail piles we had in SD this winter) for the first time! Here's little Owen and his first snowman...I told the kids to "hurry and build a snowman before all the snow melts", and this is what we got...

Poor little San Diego kids were sad when their creations melted away after about an hour!
Cute girls with their sweet cousin Sammy.

"CHEEEEEESE!"
Playin' in the snow in their pjs--I barely got them to put on their jackets and shoes!

Little man D

My sis-in-law Chelsea gave us passes for the Children's Museum up at Gateway. So we met the Baggett cousins and Papa there and had a blast! Such a COOL place--the kids loved all the fun things they could experiment and play with! Thanks Chels! She took these pics 'cause I couldn't find my camera (don't have any of the cousins though).



Of course we had to stop at Rumbi, our FAVORITE (right up there with Cafe Rio)!
Such a fun, busy trip!

2 comments:

Ty and Lisa Mathis said...

you have a darling family!!! I enjoyed hanging out at the beach with you last week, let's do it again soon.

jakenapril said...

hey, next time you're in town (aka utah) let me know. i'd love to see you and get our cute kiddos together. glad your trip was a fun (and snowy) one!