Thursday, May 13, 2010

Naked buns and such

"Does this rug make my butt look big?"
Tell me that isn't the most yummy little pair of buns you laid eyes on, in the last few days?
My little man (now 8 1/2 months) has turned from a little peanut, trying to gain some weight...to Mr. Thunder Thighs.

And he thinks he's sooooo big, climbing up and getting into all sorts of germ-infested things! I was making lunch today and thought he was playing with his toys in the family room, when I heard him get excited and giggle. So I followed the sounds and found THIS!
Except when I found him, his chubby little arm was ALL THE WAY INSIDE, splashing around in the water! Ew, sick. Don't worry, I boiled his little fingers and dipped them in Clorox for 40 minutes...or maybe we just let the dog lick them clean.

6 comments:

Karyn Parry said...

Too cute. You have beautiful kids!

queenieweenie said...

Thank you again for having such a cute, squishy, lovey little baby boy! Those buns are stinkin' cute!!!

Emily said...

He'll love you for that nudie buns picture later in life. I'm glad he giggles when he splashes in the toilet. Claire was a silent-splasher I almost had to get the toilet lock, but how do you lock a toilet and potty train at the same time?

Lois Evensen said...

As our local bakery advertises: "Nice Buns! Grab some today!"

Ah, yes, I just love relaxed mothering. :)) Great pictures, too! I remember these days from when my kids were little.

I'm glad I happened upon your blog today while wandering around the blog world.

Best,
Lois

Jules said...

BWAAAHAHAHAH! You are so funny. I miss your silliness!!

الجزار said...

شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل