Monday, December 8, 2008

This is what happens when the tired little ballerina lets her temper get the best of her...and Mommy forgot about her for a little too long...zzzzzzzz
(SORRY, punkin) 


Then later that night....Here are the little chefs helping Mom make dinner....
They love wearing their little aprons and hats and then serving dinner when it's ready!


Crazy dino-boy loves to tackle and wrestle with his sisters...I keep telling the girls to watch out, 'cause he's gonna overpower them by like next year!  
Snap, Crackle, and Pop bouncing off the walls at bedtime!

9 comments:

shayla said...

I can totally see Avery doing that! So funny...even if it's at your expense..I'm glad you snapped a photo:) Does she still do the kinderdance thing? Cute baker hats--what proud helpers:)

Forsythe said...

I can't believe Avery fell asleep like that! Owen is turning into a little man. So cute!

queenieweenie said...

Ouch! That doesn't look comfortable Avery girl.

What a cute "snapshot" of a day with the Weenigs!

Forsythe said...

Tammi email me your email address, I need to ask you a question, I could just call but it is 7am! forsythechelsea@yahoo.com

HeAtHeR* said...

Tammi! that is so funny...sleeping on the toilet and bath tub! that will be a great picture for a long time! glad to see things are going so well!

heather said...

Your kids are so darling. And Owen is a little boy now. SO cute!

Hazen5 said...

No way, so glad you caught that on camera! I love her glasses.

The Tubaugh's said...

Your family looks so fun! I bet Owen really brings a fun spirit to the house!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas, your kiddos are adorable!