Sunday, October 12, 2008

Caribbean Cruise (I HIGHLY recommend it)!

Here is just a preview of our FABULOUS cruise to the Eastern Caribbean with our FABULOUS friends Corey and Nicole Toomer, and Uale (he really isn't a grouchy person, just likes to be a pain in the butt for pictures) and Lee Taotafa...


the men BEFORE they got sunburned.




their beautiful wives 
(the only ones on the ship NOT willing to flash their ta-tas to our skinny guide)


This is the day we went on a big pirate ship to snorkel in Turtle Cove in St. Thomas.  FUN memories (and some scary visuals of fat drunk ladies showing their big boobies)!  Thanks for such an AWESOME trip boys!  I'll post more pics when we get them all uploaded...

4 comments:

queenieweenie said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! I can't wait to see more pics. Again...Madie was a doll.

shayla said...

Welcome back to blog world! Finally! What a great LONG trip! And cute bathing suit. Can't wait to see pics and read the details! Jealous!

Forsythe said...

I did not know you guys went on a cruise! That is awesome, you deserve a vacation! Love the bathingsuit on that cute body, why are you hiding behind your friend? Flaunt it girl if you got it and you do!

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Thank you for holding to your moral ground and not flashing your ta tas!! That made me laugh! Why is it always the ones who REALLY shouldn't be flashing that are always the most willing? I guess gallons of alcohol always help. Glad you had fun! I am jealous!