Monday, March 3, 2008

While the big kitties are away, the little mouse will play!

Saturday was just a quiet laid-back day at our house...Owen (little mouse) found a new toy while his big sisters (big kitties) were outside...And there was nobody around to rip his fingers off the stroller, yelling, "NO, OWEN!"

He LOVED pushing this little babydoll around--he would get so excited to be walking that he'd get going way to fast and fall. But he wouldn't let anyone or anything get in his way--he was very determined...I'm having flashbacks from Avery pushing the very same stroller and doll...maybe that boy needs a fire truck or something to push around, ya think?


Madie and Avery found their skates in the garage and decided it was time to learn to skate. They put on their pads and helped each other down to the sidewalk (crawling on the grass)...

It seems theat going over the driveways was too scary, so they crawled across (AGAIN)...soon after Avery took the skates off--she didn't like feeling so out of control...Madie kept at it and started skating pretty well after a half hour.

7 comments:

Forsythe said...

Owen is getting so big! He is going to be walking on his own in no time. I loved to roller skate when I was little, I had the same skates at Madi. So precious.

CHILI said...

I cannot believe he is one years old already. Time freakin flies. It is time for you to come visit. I need a girls weekend where we sit and eat fatty foods, and I gain weight and you lose it. We miss you in Utah. The beach doesn't even look at all appetizing I would much rather be stuck inside because it won't stop snowing and it is frickin freezin, and I don't have a car that can drive in the snow...(I do realize I only have lived in Utah and should know better) Love ya...Your kids are growing like weeds. Still as beautiful as ever.

Meagan said...

Hey, it's Meagan...Moscow 1! Long time no chat...I just found your blog link on the Tuttle's. Your family is beautiful! Thank goodness for blogs, I'm new in this world but I'm learning it's the best way to stay(or get) tuned.

Randi said...

That makes me wish i had my roller-blades still.. those were cool? anyway, sometimes you wish you were little still. i was trying to track down your email because i am coming out and wanted to see if you would let me take pictures of your kids, www.flutterpix.com.

Tracie said...

Tammi,

Hey beautiful! It's your old roommate, Tracie! You know, the one who used to eat in her sleep:) I always admired you so much, Tam. And now you have the most beautiful family on the planet! If you ever want to peruse my blog, the address is maddoxkai.blogspot.com. Otherwise, I hope you don't mind if I check yours out every so often. it is so good to see that you are doing so well.

Tracie

Kari said...

Your kids are stinkin' cute. I can't believe Owen is 1 either...so sad that they have to grow up.

Sheree said...

I love rollerskates! That looks like so much fun. And Owen looks like he is really enjoying not having those girls around! You can't beat that expression.